RECYCLED TOILET PAPER ROLLS EASY DIY PHONE HOLDER

Although you can always buy a phone holder, wouldn’t it be nice to be able to create one by yourself? If you are looking to replace your old phone holder or simply need a new project to recycle those toilet paper rolls, this easy DIY phone holder is sure to inspire you!

This phone stand is perfectly customizable and super useful! I used washi tape to decorate the exterior but tissue paper or fabric will work just as great. Add your own touch to this project by using your favorite decorations! I think it’s a very cool, stylish and unique idea and it adds a fun element to your home decor!

Or maybe you need a gift idea? Then make a special homemade gift for the avid cell phone user in your life. It’s super easy and quick to make and it only requires a few materials you most likely have already. You’ll get to make a gift that says you care and your friends will be impressed!

I’ve made these for my husband and I because while we’re cruising together, his cabin gets very, very small. Each of us, Ellie included, owns 2-3 gadgets so the place looks cluttered and untidy so I thought I should make something pretty and useful for us. And you can tell these little buddies really needed a safer place, just by looking at those scratches. Thanks God, it’s just the screen protector!

See More Here
Previous Post Next Post